The Scandinavian Mid-Century Modern Furniture Collection is a premium selection of mid-century modern interiors available exclusively online. The products are shipped from the warehouse in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, using an extensive network of freight professionals throughout North America. The manufacturer offers a 7-day money-back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Product Materials/Assembly/Reproduction of MidCentury Modern Classics—Created with high-quality materials sourced from around the world, such as vintage and aniline leathers from Italy, semi-aniline leather from Brazil, and cashmere from South Korea. Factories in Asia hand-select the leather and test the foam to ensure the highest quality. Products are reproductions of design classics whose rights have expired and fallen into the public domain, and items are mostly ready-to-assemble.
Discounts-We work with manufacturers to offer volume discounts to interior designers, architects, and businesses requiring large quantities of product(s), including commercial furniture, hotel furniture, club furniture, and office fit-outs. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for special wholesale pricing.
Materials-Leather products are made from genuine top-grain or aniline-dyed leather. Aniline leather is not treated after dyeing, so it remains soft and has a natural look that improves with age, creating a wonderful patina over time. Semi-aniline leather has a clear, thin protective coating applied to the top of the hide after the initial dyeing process to help it resist stains and fading, making it a good choice for family homes.
Shipping & Delivery-We ship our products to addresses in Canada and the continental United States. P.O. Box shipments are not accepted. The expected delivery time for products in stock is 1-2 business days, while custom-made products will vary between 9 to 13 weeks. We offer FREE shipping on orders within Canada and the continental United States. (Any shipping costs are inclusive of insurance.)
Order Tracking-Once your products ship from the warehouse, you will receive an email with your tracking number and a link to our courier's website so that you can track your products in transit. Please note that you will need to sign a delivery form to confirm that the product(s) was delivered in the correct condition. Additional delivery attempts may be made, and redelivery fees may apply if someone is not available to accept delivery.
- Sign for Delivery/Not home when my package arrives. You will be asked to sign a delivery form, in which you confirm that the product(s) was delivered in the correct condition (without obvious defects or damage). Depending on the carrier, additional delivery attempts will be made. Redelivery fees may apply if someone is not available to accept delivery. If your order has shipped and you are unable to receive your shipment over an extended period of time, additional storage fees may incur. Alternatively, your shipment may be rerouted back to the manufacturer, thus incurring fees for the re-shipment of your order.
- Change the shipping address after the order has been placed. If you wish to change the address or any other delivery details before the indicated delivery date, you must send an email to email@example.com to notify us of this at least 48 hours prior to delivery. Include the order number and the relevant product name. We will confirm the change by phone or email, or refuse if the change is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or if there is another legitimate reason to refuse the change.
Our aim is that you are satisfied with everything you purchase from our online store. In the circumstance where you are not satisfied with the quality or condition of our products, you may return the item(s) within seven (7) days for a full refund of the purchase price less shipping cost from and to the supplier – no questions asked. For more information, please read our refund/return policy.
- Shipping charges in case of returns: You can return your item(s) within seven (7) days. If the product(s) is not damaged or faulty, and you simply decided that you do not want it anymore, you will receive a full refund, less the inbound and outbound associated shipping costs. Shipping costs will vary according to the item(s) and your location.
- If my order is damaged. We take great care to make sure your items are shipped safely. Each order is insured in the unlikely event that damage occurs during the shipping process. While cases are rare, damages do happen once in a while. Carefully inspect the order before the delivery person leaves. If there is any damage or if any product is defective, please refuse delivery and note it on the receipt with ‘Damaged Upon Arrival’. In order to process your claim, please send us up to three (3) pictures including one of the boxes that the item shipped in, to firstname.lastname@example.org The supplier will cover all associated freight costs if the claim is accepted. Make sure to keep all of the original packing material. After delivery is refused, our customer service staff will file a claim and work with you in a timely manner to arrange a replacement or refund at no extra cost to you.
- Incorrect Order. If we mistakenly sent you the wrong piece, we will send you the correct item and arrange for the pickup of the wrong item at your earliest convenience. If you simply ordered the wrong item (the wrong model or color), contact us for a Return Authorization Form to complete and we will refund you or send you the correct piece.
All products are backed by a twelve (12) months comprehensive warranty. Products are manufactured using high-quality materials and an independent quality auditor is used to supervise the entire production process.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, please email us at email@example.com within seven days of delivery to initiate the return process. We will make every effort to resolve any issues and, if necessary, refund your purchase. Please note that custom-made products are not eligible for returns.